Display based on Specified Commercial Transaction Law
■ Regarding online purchase
1. Payment method
- Credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX)
- Cash on Delivery (Shipping company: Sagawa Express)
- Bank transfer Transfer destination (Bank name: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Branch name: Ebisu branch Account number: Ordinary 9142170) *Please make the transfer within 3 days after confirming the product order. We may cancel your order after the deadline.
*We accept various payment methods.
Regarding the shipping fee, it will be uniformly 800 yen.
*Additional shipping charges may apply for large items.
Regarding delivery time, we will ship within 3 to 5 days after payment is confirmed.
In case of delay, we will inform the customer in advance.
3. Consumption tax
Consumption tax rate 10% (Consumption tax is calculated for each product)
Regarding returns, we do not accept any returns except in the following cases.
Also, please contact us within 5 days after the product arrives.
- 1. Defective product
- 2. Wrong item shipped
- *Even if there is evidence that the product has been intentionally damaged, we cannot accept returns.
■Regarding personal information
If you are placing an order for the first time, please read our policy regarding the protection of personal information before using this site.
1.Handling of personal information
Lister pays close attention to the protection of your personal information.
We will strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized intrusion into personal data, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information by conducting appropriate handling in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of use of personal information received from customers at our shop is as follows.
- When responding to inquiries
- Confirmation of online orders
- Confirmation of product shipment
- Information about our store, events, etc.
3. We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without customer confirmation, except in the following cases.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local governments, or those entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations
4. Correction and deletion of personal information
If you would like to correct or delete personal information entrusted to us by you, please contact us using the contact details below.